A1 Visa - Diplomatic Visa

Ruthson Zimmerman


An A1 visa is granted to by the U.S. government to ambassadors, public ministers or career diplomats to enter the United States along with any immediate families. Such officials must be accepted by the President of the United States and must be coming for official business.

Also, other accredited officials and employees of foreign governments can enter along with their immediate families on the A-2 visa. Such officials must be accepted by the Secretary of State and must be coming for official business on behalf of their country or their government and must obtain their visa prior to entry into the US.

Last, attendants, servants, personal employees of A-1 or A-2 and members of their immediate families may enter on the A-3 visa.

Contact our Immigration Lawyers

Contact the Immigration Division of the AV rated Law Firm of NeJame Law at 407-500-0000 if you are interested in applying for an A1 Visa. Our team of experienced Orlando immigration attorneys include two Immigration Lawyers certified as experts in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Fl Bar. We are available to assist you whether your needs are in Central Florida, the State of Florida or throughout the United States. You may also e-mail at Immigration@NeJameLaw.com or fill out the online form provided on this page. The immigration lawyers at NeJame Law are very experienced and will be honored to assist you with all of your immigration needs.