HELP IS HERE
Call (407) 245-1232
Orlando Auto Accident Attorneys
Are you looking for an Orlando auto accident attorney? Have you been injured in a car accident? If you have an injury due to an auto accident in Orlando or in any other place in Central Florida, you need to contact an Orlando car accident lawyer from NeJame Law as soon as possible.
Sometimes other driver's negligence causes car accidents resulting on major injuries, such as a traumatic brain injury or TBI, or even death. Injuries from an auto accident can be devastating producing physical pain and suffering and may have long term financial impact. If the accident resulted in a death, family members of the deceased may want to file a wrongful death lawsuit to get compensation for their loss, grief and pain. In an unfortunate situation like this one a knowledgeable Orlando car accident attorney from NeJame Law can help.
Among the factors that may be considered negligence in an auto accident are:
- The Driving Speed: An accident may be caused by a person driving either too fast or too slow.
- Drunk Driving (DUI)
- Failure to observe traffic ordinances such as stop signs, red traffic lights and other traffic signs
- Reckless or careless driving
- Failure to use headlights
- Text messaging or talking on a cell phone
Involvement in an auto accident, be it as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian, is a traumatic, life-altering event. In a split-second, victims are faced with injury, mounting medical bills, questions concerning liability, insurance and property damage and the prospect of legal action against those who caused the car accident. Charges may be as serious as for the driver to face a vehicular manslaugther case. Choosing an attorney is the most important decision a victim can make after being involved in an auto accident in Orlando, Central Florida or throughout the State of Florida.
An experienced Orlando car accident lawyer from the Law Firm of NeJame Law can help assist you in evaluating and making your claim for damages, finding the right doctor and answering any questions or concerns you may have about the entire personal injury process. Other areas, such as guidance and direction in having your property damage repaired, addressing insurance and PIP questions and most importantly, handling and litigating your case through investigation, demand, settlement, and a trial as may be necessary is what we are here for.
What you Should do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident
- Try to get the contact information from anyone that was involved or witnessed the auto accident.
- Collect the insurance information for all parties involved in the car accident.
- Take photographs or draw a diagram of the accident scene and write a detailed description of the auto accident.
- Call the Police, and make sure to get a copy of the police report.
See a Doctor
- Even if you feel alright or you do not believe that you need a doctor, keep in mind that some injuries take time to present themselves. The Florida auto accident attorneys at NeJame Law advise all of our clients to see a physician as soon as possible after an auto accident.
Contact a Florida Auto Accident Lawyer at NeJame Law
- The Orlando auto accident attorneys at NeJame Law are well versed in the complicated procedures surrounding auto accident claims.
- Do not just call just any car accident attorney in Florida; contact NeJame Law, Help is Here.
- We can be reached at our offices 7 days a week at 407 245-1232. You may also fill out our online form or email us at PersonalInjury@NeJameLaw.com.
Florida Auto Accident Facts
- In Florida car crashes claim 2,500 lives every year.
- Over 1,500 of those fatalities are passengers in a car.
- Speeding is a factor in over 500 fatal crashes a year.
- Alcohol is a factor in almost 800 fatal crashes a year.
- You or a loved one is very likely to be involved in at least one auto accident during your lifetime.
NeJame Law auto accident attorneys of Central Florida are here to help
Contact an Auto Accident Attorney at NeJame Law in Orlando, Florida
Help is Here. Many personal injury law firms only take cases in which liability is clear and there is a catastrophic injury due to a car accident. This is not the case with NeJame Law. Whether your case is a terrible one involving a traumatic head injury, other horrible injuries or even death, or whether it is a relatively minor fender bender which is causing you some relatively minor pain, an Orlando auto injury attorney from our Law Firm is available and able to assist you. Our Law Firm's philosophy is that no case is too small or too complex and that every client deserves the very best in representation that we are capable of providing. Our personal injury attorneys team has handled thousands of auto accident cases involving injuries and has the experience to help you and to work towards seeking the maximum recovery for your damages.
If you or a family member suffered an injury in a car accident or someone was killed due to the negligence of another driver in Orlando, Central Florida or in any other place in Florida including the cities of Melbourne and Ocala, one of our experienced Orlando auto accident attorneys at NeJame Law can help you obtain the financial compensation you need to cover your medical bills, loss of wages, pain and suffering, car repairs and other damages caused by the car accident. Please contact our Orlando car accident lawyers for a no-cost evaluation of your case. We can be reached at our offices 7 days a week at 407 245-1232. You may also fill out our online form or email us at PersonalInjury@NeJameLaw.com.