HELP IS HERE
Call (407) 245-1232
Credit Card Fraud Lawyer
Credit card fraud is any fraud that is committed with the use of a credit card. If you or someone you know has been accused of credit card fraud, you need to contact a credit card fraud defense lawyer from NeJame Law today!
Credit card fraud can occur in different ways. Actual theft of the physical credit card can be reported very quickly by the card holder, but there are more complex ways to commit credit card fraud without the cardholder becoming aware as quickly.
Common Types of Credit Card Fraud
- Physically stolen cards
- "Card not present": this usually occurs with things being ordered over the internet
- Application Fraud: this form of fraud is linked to identity theft and involves individuals getting credit cards in another person's name
- Account Takeover: this type of fraud is also linked to dentity theft and involves individuals changing the address that controls that credit
- Phishing: occurs over the internet and involves internet hackers stealing credit card information through mock-up websites
- Skimming: this form of fraud occurs when a merchant takes the credit card information of a buyer and uses it to make unauthorized purchases
You need a serious defense attorney by your side to help you fight the charges against you. Our defense team is strong and experienced. We have several former state prosecutors and two former federal prosecutors on our criminal defense team who have years of experience litigating in State and Federal court. We understand how credit card fraud cases are prosecuted and know what approach to take with your defense. You do not need to look any further. Help is Here!
Contact a Credit Card Fraud Lawyer from NeJame Law in Orlando, Florida
Have you or someone you know been accused of credit card fraud? Help is Here! Contact a credit card fraud defense attorney from NeJame, LaFay, Jancha, Ahmed, Barker, Joshi and Moreno, P.A. today. We have the knowledge and skill to help you obtain the best possible outcome on your case. You may contact us 7 days a week at 407-245-1232, send us an email at Defense@NeJameLaw.com or fill out our online form.