- Do you have your affairs in order?
- Do you know who will make decisions for you if you cannot make them for yourself?
- Do you know what will happen to your money, your home and your other assets after you pass away?
- Do you know who will take care of your children after you pass away?
- Do you have a plan for your family after you pass away?
Unfortunately, most people answer these questions with a “NO”. Death is not something that anyone wants to think about. The reality though, is that death is the only thing that is certain to happen to all of us. Visit an Orlando Estate Planning Attorney at NeJame Law today to get your affairs in order. You can talk to an Estate Planning Attorney about:
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Health Care Surrogate and different types of Trusts including Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
It is better to know your options and have a voice in what happens after you pass away. When you work hard your entire life, you do not want someone else to decide what happens to all the money and assets you have worked hard to attain. You also don’t want your family to go through the stress of taking care of things that you could have taken care of for them; grieving your loss will be stress full enough. See an Estate Planning Attorney at NeJame Law today!