HELP IS HERE
Call (407) 245-1232
H-3 Visa - Temporary Trainees
The H-3 trainee visa applies to those entering the U.S. to gain strictly training in the United States. Following are some of the main requirements:
- Must have a foreign residence to which the applicant must return.
- The proposed training must not be available in alien's home country;
- The alien will not be placed in a position in which U.S. citizen workers are regularly employed;
- There must not be productive employment unless it is necessary to the training and pursuing a career outside the U.S.
- The training must be such that it benefits the alien in pursuing a career outside the U.S.
In addition, the length of the training program may not be longer than 2 years. Moreover, after the two years, the alien must stay outside of the U.S. for 6 months before being readmitted to the U.S. However, if the training is intermittent, seasonal, or for 6 months or less, then this foreign residency rule does not apply. A Central Florida H3 Visa attorney from NeJame Law can assist you in providing representation in these efforts.
Contact an Immigration Attorney at NeJame Law
If you or someone you know wish to apply for an H-3 Visa, please contact an Orlando H3 immigration attorney from NeJame, LaFay, Jancha, Ahmed, Barker and Joshi at (407) 245-1232. You can also fill out our online form or e-mail us directly at Immigration@NeJameLaw.com.