Kirsten Blum - Senior Associate
A senior associate with NeJame Law, P.A., Attorney Kirsten Blum focuses her practice in complex business litigation at the federal and state court levels. Ms. Blum has successfully represented companies in industries such as banking, waste management, food services, building construction, and government contracting, in connection with various business disputes and employment claims. Ms. Blum has also expertly represented the interests of businesses in matters relating to bid protests, administrative actions, contract negotiation, and internal business investigations.
In addition to her vast civil experience, Kirsten Blum has an extensive background in defending businesses and business executives in white collars crimes, including bribery and fraud cases, as well as criminal investigations by the United States Department of Justice.
Ms. Blum has a proven success in performing jury and non-jury trials, and is a skilled and effective litigation strategist.
- Juris Doctorate, Frederic G. Levin College of Law, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 2006
Awards and Recognition
- 2017 Legal Aid Honor Roll, The Supreme Court of Florida, Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar, Florida Pro Bono Coordinators Association, 2017
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee Certificate of Recognition, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, 2017
- Young Lawyer Pro Bono Award of Excellence, Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, 2017
Courts of Admission
- The Florida Bar
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation