HELP IS HERE
Call (407) 245-1232
Orlando Premises Liability Lawyer
When might you need an Orlando premises liability lawyer?
Under Florida State law regarding premises liability, it is the responsibility of the owner of a property to maintain the property in a reasonably safe condition. The failure to do so, may entitles a person who sustains injury as the result of the owner’s negligence to hold the owner responsible for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Every year, the Central Florida is the site of numerous accidents caused by the negligence of property managers and owners.
Every Orlando premises liability attorney at NeJame Law is prepared to provide strong powerful representation to those with premises liability claims, including cases involving the following circumstances:
- Hotel swimming pool injuries, including drowning
- Slip and fall and Trip and fall accidents
- Sexual assaults by security officers or business personnel
- Insufficient security lighting and cameras in parking garages and ramps
- Injuries suffered in assaults by patrons of theme parks or bars
- Dog Bite attacks
- Sexual Assault as a result of lack security or lighting
- Violence as a result of lack of security or lighting
- Robbery as a result of lack of security or lighting
- Injury resulting in the negligent hiring, supervision or maintaining of business, hotel or theme park employees
Known unsafe conditions that cause accidents on a premise that are not either fixed in a timely manner or brought to the prominent notice of the customer are potential premise liability cases.
Businesses and property owners have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for their customers and other people on their premises. An innocent third party should not be subjected to known, unsafe conditions. The result of a property owner or business' negligence can result in their customers suffering personal injury, a rape or even wrongful death.
Contact a Florida Premises Liability Attorney at NeJame Law
If you or a loved one has been the victim and injured as a result of premises liability in Central Florida, please contact the experienced Orlando Law Firm of NeJame LaFay, Jancha, Ahmed, Barker and Joshi, P.A., for a no-cost evaluation of your case. Our lawyers are experienced, conscientious and ready to handle your Florida hotel injury, Orlando business injury or any other premise liability injury that you or a loved one might sustain. Call us at 407-245-1232 where we can be reached 7 days a week. If you would rather, please fill out a form online or email us directly at PersonalInjury@NeJamelaw.com. We value your privacy and will keep any information strictly confidential.