The Legal Representation You Deserve in Orlando and throughout Central Florida
NeJame Law is a litigation and trial law firm in Orlando known nationwide for its excellence and integrity. It has multiple specialized divisions including practices in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, immigration, civil and business litigation, family law, foreclosure, intellectual property, online defamation, real estate, and employment law. An Orlando-based Firm, its partners and associates have decades of experience and have handled literally thousands of cases. Often working in a team approach, the rich diversity in experience and specialties of our attorneys allows our firm to masterfully serve clients facing a wide range of legal issues and has helped literally tens of thousands throughout Orlando, Central Florida, and beyond over the years. If you’re dealing with a legal situation, regardless of its complexity or difficulty, we’re here to help you understand what’s at stake, provide you with options, and be your sword and shield against those companies, individuals and the government with whom you face and must battle.
NeJame Law was founded by our Senior Partner, Mark NeJame, who has personally handled thousands of state and federal cases for clients throughout Florida and the United States. Having spent years litigating in the courtroom himself, Mark fully understands how the passion, compassion, skills, and experience of a litigator can often make all the difference in a client’s case. As an Orlando native, Mark has been a Central Florida leader for decades. His experience, relationships, and commitment to social justice have been a cornerstone of the Firm’s evolution and reputation.
Even though NeJame Law has been involved in some of the highest profile cases in the country, we have never lost touch with the fact that everyone deserves the best and most passionate representation possible, regardless of their status or social situation. This philosophy is one of the reasons for NeJame Law’s great success over the years.
Our legal teams consist of a wide variety of specialized attorneys, who bring with them decades of litigation experience, board certifications, and successful track records. Among its numerous other accolades and recognitions, NeJame Law is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating awarded for both legal skills and ethics. Media polls have also recognized NeJame Law as the Best Law Firm in Central Florida numerous times. Moreover, NeJame Law has achieved a 10 rating on AVVO, the premier legal review website, and a remarkable 5 STAR rating on Google, the highest rating allowable for both. NeJame Law and its lawyers and staff are truly humbled by the public’s and its client's recognition of its dedication and commitment to helping others over these many years.
Contact our Orlando Attorneys using our online form or by phone at (407) 500-0000.
NeJame Law Is Here
With its experienced attorneys, specialized divisions, passion, and compassion…we are ready to provide you with the help you deserve and need.
Meet Our Dedicated Team
- Mark E. NeJame
- Eric H. Barker
- Stephen J. Calvacca
- Michele Diglio-Benkiran
- Joseph "Trey" Flynn
- Michael H. LaFay
- Kenneth D. Morse
- DeLayne Penland
- Chelsea Simmons
- Richard W. Smith
- Frank Symphorien-Saavedra
- Pausha Taghdiri
- Albert Yonfa, Jr.
- John W. Zielinski
Mark E. NeJame Mark E. NeJame
Founder, Senior Partner
Eric H. Barker Eric H. Barker
Stephen J. Calvacca Stephen J. Calvacca
Michele Diglio-Benkiran Michele Diglio-Benkiran
Joseph "Trey" Flynn Joseph "Trey" Flynn
Michael H. LaFay Michael H. LaFay
Kenneth D. Morse Kenneth D. Morse
DeLayne Penland DeLayne Penland
Chelsea Simmons Chelsea Simmons
Richard W. Smith Richard W. Smith
Frank Symphorien-Saavedra Frank Symphorien-Saavedra
Pausha Taghdiri Pausha Taghdiri
Albert Yonfa, Jr. Albert Yonfa, Jr.
John W. Zielinski John W. Zielinski
Cases We Handle
We’ve handled countless claims in a variety of practice areas. No matter what legal situation you’re in, you can count on us to treat you with compassion and provide honest communication as we help you navigate your case from start to finish.
Our practice areas include:
- Personal injury: Individuals who have been wrongfully injured in a car accident or families who have had loved ones killed in accidents can file claims against negligent parties to recover compensation for damages like hospital bills, lost income, property damage, and more.
- Criminal defense: Accused or arrested for a crime? You need experienced representation if you wish to avoid jail time or reduce penalties. We frequently handle DUI cases and all types of fraud charges, from immigration fraud to mortgage fraud.
- Civil litigation: Need mediation services? Have you been defamed online or had something harmful written about you? Our team includes lawyers with decades of litigation experience and certifications in mediation.
- Employment law: Our firm protects everyday workers who have had their rights violated. Whether you’ve been sexually harassed or have unpaid overtime, you can trust us to defend you and hold your employer accountable.
- Immigration law: Our lawyers want to keep families together. We can protect you from possible deportation, help you apply for visas, and guide you through the asylum process.
- Internet Defamation: NeJame Law has handled multiple claims for clients throughout Florida and the United States and can possibly help protect your reputation—call our Orlando Internet Defamation lawyers and allow us to evaluate your situation.
- Real Estate
- Foreclosure Defense: If you’re facing the loss of your property due to foreclosure, not all hope is lost—there are alternatives that our Orlando foreclosure attorneys can help you to consider.
- Family law: We understand how stressful a personal issue like divorce or domestic violence can be, which is why our attorneys can work closely with you and provide you with strong support. We put your family’s well-being and your legal goals first in all that we do.
When your finances, reputation, and/or future well-being hang in the balance, you want to entrust your case to a law firm that has delivered results to its clients time and again. NeJame Law has the case results and reviews to back up our reputation as a firm that cares.
Our accomplishments and experience, as well as client-focused service, give our firm the edge we needed to be effective advocates for you. There’s no need to feel overwhelmed or stressed when we’re on your side—help is here.
Help Is Here When You Call NeJame Law
Our Orlando lawyers strive to make ourselves accessible to our valued clients. When you schedule a consultation with us, you can expect to meet with a team member in a one-on-one environment so we can learn more about you as a person and what you need to get back to your life. We also offer our services in multiple languages depending on your preference to make this time as convenient as possible. If you’re stuck or struggling, you can turn to us for a solution.
Want to learn more about our Orlando law firm and our team’s qualifications? Give our Orlando attorneys a call today at (407) 500-0000. Whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, need to apply for an investment visa, or have been charged with a crime, we’re here to help.