The business litigation attorneys at NeJame Law in Orlando are veteran litigators in disputes arising out of business ownership and transactions, able to handle any court action that may be required to protect your interests.
Orlando Business Law Litigation Attorney
Serving Clients Throughout Central Florida
Litigation can often be an unfortunate reality. At the Law Offices of NeJame Law we understand the considerable burden and expenses that litigation can have on you or your business. For experienced, professional and appropriately aggressive legal counsel from a highly skilled Orlando business law litigation attorney contact our downtown Orlando office today. We represent clients throughout Central Florida and the State of Florida in a wide range of business conflicts and disputes.
At our firm, the client comes first. We pride ourselves in working to leave no stone unturned in pursuit of your objectives. Our skilled lawyers provide high quality legal services to individuals, entrepreneurs, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC) and corporations regarding their legal needs and challenges.
Some of the areas that are handled by our Civil Litigation and Business/Commercial Division include:
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation: We offer experienced representation in matters including deceptive trade practices, false advertising, claims under the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act and unfair competition.
- Banking and Finance: We represent clients in matters of banking and finance including non compete contracts, secured transactions, matters under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), fraud, embezzlement and warranties.
- Construction Law: Our construction law services include drafting and review of commercial construction contracts, litigation of construction defects, construction disputes, and allegations of dangerous property and mechanics' lien matters.
- Government Contracts: We also offer counsel on matters involving state and municipal contracts.
- Insurance – Commercial: We represent individuals and businesses in matters of liability for bad faith actions, errors and omissions and other matters of alleged insurance malpractice as well as legal matters with insurance aspects.
We work closely with our clients and their individual litigation goals. We approach our cases with measured and appropriately aggressive strategies that are guided not only by our clients’ objectives, but also by having a respect and sensitivity to the available resources and finances available to our clients.
We determine our approach on a case-by-case basis. There is a time to settle a case and a time to go to trial. We work vigorously to evaluate he best interest our clients as we assist them in determining whether to settle a case or to prepare and proceed to trial by fully litigating the issue through trial.
Contact our Civil Law Division for any Business Litigation Matters
NeJame Law clients include individual entrepreneurs, public and private corporations, professional associations, business owners, commercial landlords and others with business law issues. For additional information or if you need legal assistance with any business law litigation matters, please contact a knowledgeable and experienced Orlando Business Law Litigation Attorney from the Civil Division at NeJame Law. Our litigation lawyers have the skills and experience to handle both simple and complex business litigation cases.
Contact us by phone at (407) 500-0000. You may also fill out the online form provided on this page.
Why Choose NeJame Law?
Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of legal counsel. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can help assist you in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and more!
NeJame Law has received the highest possible AV rating from Martindale Hubbell and can be trusted to handle any case. As an experienced & dedicated law firm, we are ready to protect your rights.
Our firm has obtained millions of dollars on behalf of our clients and has been involved in some of the most recognized cases in the nation.
NeJame Law is respected by both the legal community and the public as being among the most experienced and qualified attorneys in Central Florida.