Civil law encompass many different things. You may desire to start a business and need the assistance of a civil attorney to help you fill out and file the necessary paper work. You may want to buy a new home and need an attorney to represent you at the closing. Or, you may need a civil litigation attorney to represent you in a law suit.

Civil litigation arises out of disputes between individuals and/or corporations. Often, a person or business claims they have been wronged or injured by another. If the two sides can’t agree on a resolution, the law provides a process for bringing the opposing claims and arguments in front of a judge or jury for settlement. An individual or business may also be subject to a suit brought by a governmental agency. In these cases, it’s critical that your civil attorney understand the intricacies of the laws rules of civil proceedings.

Whether you’re subject to a suit or attempting to get a resolution in state court or federal court, the Orlando civil attorneys of NeJame Law can assist you.

Whether aimed at your business or you as an individual, litigation can have a dramatic impact as it consumes time, efforts and money. The civil litigators at NeJame Law are experienced in getting to the heart of a dispute and crafting a negotiating strategy that can resolve the issues before going to trial.


NeJame Law handles a variety civil cases involving:

Contact The Attorneys At Our Civil Litigation Department

Civil laws are contained in statutes or codes and it is important to be represented by an experienced civil litigation attorney who understands these laws and procedures. At NeJame Law, we have a team of highly qualified civil attorney’s who have litigated many cases and are ready to represent you! Contact the Civil Litigation division of the AV-rated NeJame Law for issues involving personal, state or federal lawsuits, civil rights violations and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Our attorneys have successfully litigated hundreds of cases. You may call us at (407) 500-0000, email us at or fill out the online form provided on this page.