Credit Card Fraud
Credit Card Fraud Lawyer
Credit card fraud is any fraud that is committed with the use of a credit card. If you or someone you know has been accused of credit card fraud, you need to contact a credit card fraud defense lawyer from NeJame Law today!
Credit card fraud can occur in different ways. Actual theft of the physical credit card can be reported very quickly by the card holder, but there are more complex ways to commit credit card fraud without the cardholder becoming aware as quickly.
Common Types of Credit Card Fraud
- Physically stolen cards
- "Card not present": this usually occurs with things being ordered over the internet
- Application Fraud: this form of fraud is linked to identity theft and involves individuals getting credit cards in another person's name
- Account Takeover: this type of fraud is also linked to identity theft and involves individuals changing the address that controls that credit
- Phishing: occurs over the internet and involves internet hackers stealing credit card information through mock-up websites
- Skimming: this form of fraud occurs when a merchant takes the credit card information of a buyer and uses it to make unauthorized purchases
You need a serious fraud defense attorney by your side to help you fight the charges against you. Our defense team is strong and experienced. We have several former state prosecutors and board certified attorneys in on our criminal defense team who have years of experience litigating in State and Federal court. We understand how credit card fraud cases are prosecuted and know what approach to take with your defense. You do not need to look any further. Help is Here!
Contact Our Credit Card Fraud Lawyer in Orlando, Florida
Have you or someone you know been accused of credit card fraud? Help is Here! Contact a credit card fraud defense attorney from NeJame Law today. We have the knowledge and skill to help you obtain the best possible outcome on your case. You may contact us 7 days a week at 407-500-0000, send us an email at Defense@NeJameLaw.com or fill out our online form.
5 Star Reviews
Our highly experienced criminal defense team has received numerous 5-star reviews. Below is a review from one of our clients charged with fraud. Please follow the link to read more!
Very pleased with his legal representation. We found Mr. NeJame through AVVO last year and we decided to have a consultation with him. It did not take more than that for us to decide we wanted him to handle our case. We were being falsely accused of fraud and scared to death. Mr NeJame and his staff helped us feel like we could breath again! Charges were dropped and we are back in track. We would recommend him to anyone being falsly accused