Insurance Fraud Defense Attorney in Orlando, FL
What is Insurance Fraud?
Insurance fraud is a serious crime in Florida and across the nation. If you are charged with insurance fraud you need a highly experienced insurance fraud defense attorney on your side. Fraudulent insurance claims can be very diverse. They can occur in every area of insurance including health insurance, car insurance, homeowners or property insurance and life insurance.
Insurance Fraud Charges
Fraudulent insurance charges can include the following:
- Filing false or fraudulent insurance claims by physicians or medical professionals for improperly billing PIP, Medicaid/Medicare
- Fraud by falsifying insurance documents
- Fraud by exaggerating losses sustained after a burglary or theft
- Fraudulently setting fire to auto or home to make a false claim
- Fraud by faking or exaggerating an illness or disability
- Fraud by staging an automobile accident
- Medicaid/Medicare fraud
- Social security disability fraud
- Commercial property insurance fraud
The insurance fraud defense lawyers at NeJame Law can give you the strong defense that you need to fight charges of insurance fraud. Our attorneys are well versed in the legislation that has been passed to punish insurance fraud. Whether you are charged in state or federal court we have what it will take to successfully defend your rights. Our criminal defense team has years of experience litigating in state and federal court and understands how these types of crimes are prosecuted. You do not need to look any further. Help is Here!
Contact our Florida Insurance Fraud Attorney in Orlando
Have you or someone you know been accused of insurance fraud? Help is Here! Contact an insurance fraud defense attorney from NeJame Law today. We are based in Orlando, Florida and we have the knowledge and skills to help you obtain the best possible outcome on your case. You may contact us 7 days a week at 407-500-0000, send us an email at Defense@NejameLaw.com or fill out the online form provided on this page.