Yazen Abdin - Of Counsel
Immigration Law Attorney
U.S. Immigration Attorney Yazen Abdin has successfully represented numerous individuals and corporations in acquiring residency and citizenship in the United States. He focuses exclusively on immigration matters, and is an Immigration Attorney at NeJame Law, which has been rated the best law firm by the Orlando Business Journal. Attorney Yazen has been featured on channel 6 and channel 13 news stations to advise about the latest developments in Immigration Law. Moreover, Yazen is a lecturer at various organizations to provide the community with regular updates. Published articles by Attorney Yazen can be found on the web and in various legal journals.
Experience includes family and business immigration matters:
- L-1A / L-1B: Intracompany Transferees;
- EB-1: Employment Based Extraordinary Ability or Multinational manager/executive;
- EB-2: Exceptional Ability;
- E-1 / E-2: Treaty Trader and Investor;
- EB-5: Employment Based Entrepreneurs;
- Family Based Petitions;
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing;
- I-751 Removal of Conditions;
Attorney Yazen also practices asylum, TPS, VAWA, deferred action, and deportation defense. Mr. Abdin has worked with and continues to work with clients from around the world including, but not limited to the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and Asia.
As the son of two immigrant parents, Attorney Yazen Abdin understands the difficulties immigrants can face when transitioning to a new country. His goal is to provide answers and solutions to those seeking immigration benefits, in order to make the process as simple as possible.
Yazen received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Central Florida in 2012 and continued on directly to law school thereafter. During law school, he participated in the immigration clinic where he assisted indigent clients with their immigration needs.
Moreover, attorney Abdin is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA).
Some Successful Cases
- November 2018 - Adjustment of Status approved for couple that does not live together
- October 2018 - Adjustment of Status approved for couple that initially filed on their own and were denied for fraudulent marriage
- September 2018 - E-2 visa approved in Brazil
- August 2018 - K-1 visa was arbitrarily delayed by U.S. embassy in the UAE and we filed suit and got it approved
- July 2018 - Green card approved for individual that was previously denied three times and accused of misrepresentation
- June 2018 - Was successful in obtaining bond for a client with one of the most difficult immigration judges in the United States
- March 2018 - Client’s I-130 petition was held up by USCIS for years for so-called “background checks.” We were able to get the case approved within a couple of months and sent to the NVC for consular processing
- March 2018 - E-2 visa approved in Canada
- February 2018 - Successfully naturalized a client who had some tax payment issues and was previously denied with their previous lawyer
- December 2017 - Naturalization won for elderly gentleman who’s English language was minimal, but he was not eligible for any English language exemptions
- August 2017 - Victorious on I-212 which led to a green card for client who had entered the United States without inspection
- July 2017 - Applicant was denied DACA on her own for technical reasons, but we were able to get her approved
Disclaimers: “These results represent a small sampling of results obtained by Yazen Abdin since joining NeJame Law. Mr. Abdin has obtained hundreds more successful results for his clients.”
Pursuant to the rules of the Florida Bar, you are advised that each case is different and those provided may not be representative of the results obtained by the lawyers.
Languages: English and Arabic
Practice Areas: Immigration Law